Thursday, March 3, 2011

Children sickened after eating marijuana cookies

Several elementary school students from Vallejo, Calif., became ill after eating marijuana-laced cookies given to one of them by a convenience store clerk. The cookie manufacturer claims they are legal because they are sold for medicinal purposes. The children did not know that the cookies contained marijuana; they shared the cookies during lunch and reported feeling nauseated about half an hour later.

Posted via email from momsdaword's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment